Saturday, December 03, 2005

Xmas Products #1

Me here at Busting Out has decided to provide you lovely readers with an invaluable service for the upcoming festive season.
I will be providing you with information about products for those hard to buy friends and relatives.

today's product is bought to you by Spandexman....

"..for the man who has a mind that expands like the fabric".
Being the proud owner of four brothers, I'm sure I can stuff at least one of my sibling stockings with a product from this exciting site.

Brother #1; Paul:
He likes Greco-Roman wrestling. This will a perfect ensemble for him to practise in.


Brother #2; Mark:
He's a drummer. This outfit will be flexible and is nicely ventilated for those hot nights onstage.


Brother #3; Julian:
A lawyer by profession this bro will be needing something serious enough for those long days at work, yet with enough fun in it to wear to after work drinks.


Brother #4; Christopher:
For the conservative in the family, nothing says 'I want to fit in' more than camouflage. The hood is an added bonus, providing an air of mystery and danger.


Oh, I guess my Dad will feel left out. Better grab him a bit of spandex while I'm at it. Here ya go daddy, the perfect gardening outfit!


Better start purchasing soon peeps. My family may just clear out all their stock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home