Monday, January 09, 2006

Sex, Poo And VHS

ASHLEY....
SIMPSON.....

fucksherdad.

HAHA. No really, who wouldn't fuck Joe Simpson?
But really, that's getting off the track a leetle bit.

It seems that Ashley has a sex video doing the rounds. Only screencaps are available at the moment, so that is all ya gonna get. Is it true???

Before N3mo, The Naysayer pops on over and tells me it's not her, and it's really just a picture of her photoshopped onto a chicken breast fillet, I'd just like to say, "I... don't... care...".

Moving right along, I really want to get my hans (and my hands for that matter), on the Brit/Kev root tape. It sounds gold.

According to Us Weekly, a member of the couple's low-rent entourage "has threatened to release raunchy footage of the two taken before Spears looked pregnant [that was copied from a tape in the Spears/Federline collection].
" A copy of the original tape viewed by the couple's lawyers elicited laughter and disgust."


HAHA thats funny.

Oh, and for those of you who care about my health status, I am still producing an unnatural amount of liquid poo.
Thankyou and Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger vector said...

good thing for you i don't know what ashley simpson looks like ; )

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home