Saturday, February 25, 2006

What's in My Box?

Hey! Let's start a new Busting Out feature called What's In My Box.
Sorry, it's not as exciting as it sounds, 'cause I'm talking about my inbox, not my whoo hoo.

This week, Ross honoured his birthday by sending me this;


Katrina sent me this pic of the newest kid on the block, Boy George;


Nellie directed me to this interesting story regarding Henry Rollins becoming a terror suspect in Australia.
He certainly endeared himself to me when he described John Howard as a 'sissy'.

Nellie also gifted me with this delightful image of my boyfriend Jake with the following instructions; "Zoom in on the shorts."

That's obviously me in the foreground.

The glowing Ashy poo sent me the fantastic invite to her babyshower. I hope she doesn't get mad that I posted this....please don't come unless u were invited scumbags!

Now to the audio visual part of our presentation.

The handsome male model, Earl introduced me to the delights of You're My Desire.
He states, "I just saw this guy on channel 31, and went looking for him on da internet. Thankfully for you guys... it exists."

It really is VERY special

And finally, Ella has provided another fine Tom Cruise/Oprah moment.
This is tops dude!

And that conludes our first installment of What's In My Box? Stay tuned for next week. Who knows? Maybe YOU'LL show up in my inbox...bwah haa ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home