Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Logies And Grilles

Did anyone watch the logies?

I missed this wonderous event, and was most distressed upon discovering that Joan Rivers co-hosted and caused quite a stir, mind you.

But fear not, my hairy little friends, for there is a fantastic clip of it at Youtube!

Boy, it sure makes me laugh mightily.
Thanx Joan, for highlighting our parochial nature.

You are my HERO! I wish you were my husband. You would come home from walking the red carpet, and I would light your pipe and give you a dry martini, and then we would laugh about how much of a nob Richard Wilkons is, before rubbing your bottom, which is is now situated behind your ears.

It would be heaven on earth.

Speaking of heaven on earth, here is Hulk Hogans daughter, Brooke, sporting the latest fashion must have, grilles.
If I was wearing these the other night, my parents would be several thousand dollars richer, and I, of course, as hard as it to imagine, would be even prettier than I am now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

9:57 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home