Sunday, October 25, 2009

Twilight Nipple Scene

I have never seen Twilight, but I am hoping that by posting that title, tweens will flock to Busting Out and check out Amy Winhouses' pubes.

As for this R Patz character, I am not sure. I guess he's OK. He's not all that though. I mean, he looks a little bit special and smelly.

Well anyway, here is a deleted scene from Twilight featuring an amazing nipple shot. You are welcome.



Ps. Can someone let me know where that Amy Winehouse apostrophe belongs. Despite dabbling in a communication degree I have no idea how to spell and/or write proper.

2 Comments:

Blogger funkylamb said...

I feel like you were being facetious when you asked but I have to comment that the apostrophe belongs between the "e" and the "s". Thus: Winehouse's. Damn me and my compulsive editing...

8:09 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooo Funny ,is that really R.Patzz????HOT!!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home