Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Full House Curse


OMG...I can't believe I just wrote OMG, but OMG!!!! Little Stephanie Tanner from Full House is a recovering meth addict.

The reason I am soooooo shocked is beacuse that bitch died on a rollercoaster years ago. Remember? Just because she was famous they let her on the ride, even though she was clearly shorter than the sign said. Then when the rollercoaster went upside down, she slipped under the safety bars and plummetted to her death.

Everyone knows THAT story.

Anyway, her bongo playing relo, Uncle Jesse said, "I love and support Jodie and I'm here for her in any way that she needs me."

Oh yeah, I forgot, Stephanie Tanner likes to be called Jodie Sweetin in real life, and Uncle Jesse goes by the bizzare moniker, John Stamos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful.

Speaking of all things Full House, Bob Saget achieves enlightenment via his appearance in The Aristocrats. Remember, Bob Saget Is God.

Also, I wrote about The Aristocrats if you're interested.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home