Monday, January 16, 2006

Girl Fight Tonight


OK, so the deal is this. Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan were out partying last week, when LL went up to a stranger and asked if she had a "sharpie" she could borrow.

At first I thought that was like a "roofie", but upon delving deeper into the story, discovered it was more like a pocket knife.

Anyways, LL proceeded to the bathroom, and etched into the wall;
“Scarlett is a bloody cunt / L / Peace and love / [illegible] / fucker.”

Well Scarlett IS prettier than her, fucks WAY cuter boys (and also screwed Jared Leto), and gets heaps better roles than poor LL.

While we're here, why is Mossy hanging out with this young scrag?
Play with someone your own size, Katey.
Aaaaargh, what do I care. As you were.

FYI: A couple of years ago someone wrote WIZ SUX on the back of a dunny door in one of my locals. Upon further inspection I found heaps of little WIZ SUX hidden amongst the other graffitti. I kind of felt, really special. I mean, someone felt that much negative passion towards me. I know who it was. If that Kylie ever recovers from breast cancer, I'll bash her little face in...

2 Comments:

Blogger vector said...

a sharpie is actually a texta

7:33 AM  

Blogger Wiz said...

NAY SAYER!
yeah, i figured that out by the end...I am a true spazz!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home