Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sore Foot


Last night we had a surprise party for me Mum's 60th. It was fun.

When I got home, however, I stacked it big time in my stripper heels, and fucked up my foot royally. A lump the size of a tennis ball swelled up on my ankle. I cried.

Today I have had to sit on a skateboard to get to the dunny....
I like to sing "I have no legs, I have no legs"

Tomorrow I will go to the hospital and get my tootsie amputated.
Now I am a pooing, footless wonder.

IT FUCKING HURTS!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you had normal sized feet and not stupid midget ones this wouldn't happen. FREAK!!!
Ash
ps you look very cute in that photo, is that a new collar?

9:56 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if you had normal sized feet and not stupid midget ones this wouldn't happen. FREAK!!!
Ash
ps you look very cute in that photo, is that a new collar?

9:58 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mentally retarded husband bought me 8 Wild Turkeys and Coke and wanted me to suck his dick on a skateboard.
I blame you for the suggestion, I blame you for the gammy neck.

Your's sincerely,
Sandy

9:27 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say that the young spunky and VERY skinny Jessica Rowe is the new host of the Today Show on Channel 9.

Yours sincerley,
ananymous

9:42 PM  

Blogger Wiz said...

Ummm, all these comments are SCARY!
#1: Stutter Ash, it is YOU with the freak feet. They are monstrous, but I guess they are helping to hold up your FAT PREGOS BODY!
Mine are little lotus feet.

#2: Sandy, I don't know what to say. You're welcome?

#3: Anon...is that u M!key? I find the Rowe most toothy and unattractive. Chris Bath is much prettier.

THE END

9:54 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see ur foot is getting much better now... and I'd liKe to say The Brandpower lady is the best!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home