Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tom Loves Y'all


Yesterday I interviewed 4th runner up Australian Idol from the Guy vintage, Paulini.
She was very sweet and it was a very easy interview.
The only hiccup was when I refferred to her single, 'Rough Day' as 'Rough Trade'. HAHA i am an idiot!

Anyway, when I was researching, I found this deeply worrying post on a fan forum;

hey if u have myspace i found paulini's. she has no friends besides tom so if u got it add her.
MYSPACE PAGE

Ha! Don't fret, she now has friends.

Oh, while I'm here, did you know that I have a myspace profile?
Be my friend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent a friend request to Paulini...I am so post modern and ironic, she'll be right at home with the likes of Electric Frankenstein and The Dwarves.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home