Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hel Looks


Thank You Mwah Mwah to Megan who introduced me to Hel Looks.
Lovely pics and descriptions of street fashion in Helsinki.

I'm sure the lovely Adz (who u can find in my links under Helsidni) will have a lot to say about this, being in Finland and all.

I have managed to waste two hours on this site, and it has made me want to go and buy clothes.
I have discovered that I am already very fashionable. Did you know "Drunkenness and hangover are in fashion at the moment."

I feel enlightened.

Big kisses to the girl who said "I am wearing black because my plants died today" and the young man who is inspired by pirates and Jesus kitsch.

Ensio (31) PICTURED LEFT:
"My idols are George Harrison and Burt Reynolds. They've got the styles. My style is erotic."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home