Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Classic Internet: Kids Suck

Back to classic moments in internet history, peeps, and here's one close to my heart.
Crapy kids art Part 1 and Part 2 .

As an experienced child minder, I have to say, my favourite drawing ever given to me by one of my charges was entitled Flying Blood Man The First.
I loved that picture to death, literally. It disintegrated after many years of residing on my fridge.

The creator of that picture has grown some and recently went to his first live concert, which was The Darkness, so he obviously RULZ, but I digress.....

Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit. F

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

4:44 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

9:57 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

9:58 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home